Friday, January 2, 2009

2009...One day at a time


Ah, the New Year's Resolution. In the past I have tried once to make a list, but I did not really stick to it. Also, in the past, I based how my year would be on the way I spent my New Year's Eve. This traditionally has worked best for me. However, this year I am going to make a resolution every day. Not make a blanket statement about the year, but base it on a day to day need. *sidebar, the sound on my TV just went away...thank you COX Communications!*

Fun bonus! I am on day two of doing the "Wii Fit Program" I will post how I am doing. I have a goal of 3 pounds in 2 weeks! (ha, that is my fluctuation). Wish me luck! BTW....its super fun!

Because I gave Owen a bath today, I am going to post an after bath pic! Enjoy the cuteness!

No comments: