Monday, December 27, 2010

A lot can happen in a year


...and I am not lying. Since my last post, around this time in 2009, we have increased our numbers by one. Heath Anderson Brown was born April 10, 2010. Because i am bad with numbers I won't list his weight and length and all those facts....they would be wrong. Other than that things are about the same. Oe started school and turned three. He knows all his numbers, letters, colors, shapes, etc....but he also knows the states and is starting to write....very smart his teacher says. Mustard Seed has done wonders with his communication skills and Oe is getting better at being more social.

Zach is the same....working and playing xbox.


I am the same, expect for the extra 20 pounds I have of baby weight. I am hoping to start loosing the wieght soon. This will be a focus of e blog this year. And yes....i will be blogging more. I think it will help with working the stuff out in my brain. And since I have this new iPad I might as well use it for something other than angry birds and plants vs zombies.

No comments: