Sunday, January 2, 2011

Would you like fries with that?

Ahh the new year.....


First: my news years resolution....ready?
New Years resolution is this.....


No fast food!

Yeah, you heard me. I am not hitting anything that has a drive thru. It's going to be a long hard road. I once heard that every 17 seconds some one goes through a drive thru. That's sick. As Americans we are obsessed with the fast and salty.

My goal is three fold:
Save money: we spend tons of money a month on fast food
Get healthy: all that junk can not be good
Loose weight: I think by doing the last goal this one will happen too. Reduce my caloric intake, ya know?


On a more fun note... We got a Kinect. It's pretty sweet! Watching g Zach to the soldier boy is soooo funny! Words can't even discribe!


So for all of you who read this. Happy New Year and may you stick to YOUR resolutions.

Ps. Put yours in the comment box!!!

2 comments:

sarah said...

when i was 20 i resolved to never make another new years resolution. 8 years and going strong!

Browns said...

That's actaully really smart.