Thursday, March 31, 2011

...hey, its been a while



So going to play a bit of catch up....decompress, and then move on to some thing new.

Speech and debate is going well...got kids going to state and nationals...awesome

Heath is turning one soon.... with in weeks actually. He is starting to walk a little along things. Still not sleeping through the night. and we are going to start weening him soon. I am proud to say he has not had a drop of baby formula in his life!!! It was a long road but we made it to one full year of nursing!

I am impressed with his full head of hair...most kiddos his age don't have the hair that he has. He has five teeth...two on bottom three on top. Kinda strange, but they are coming in.

Owen is doing well too...smart as all get out. He is starting to write words and do basic math. He knows his states and can even read some of them with out seeing the state. It astounds me how smart he is. I am going to be getting him tested soon to see if he is gifted so we can make sure he gets what he needs if he is.




GOOD NEWS!!! remember when I said I was not going to eat fast food in 2011? well....I haven't! I am pretty proud. The husband has also not been eating fast food. Our next goal is to not eat at sit down restaurants next. (only once a week maybe)

and with that....here comes the big part. Once Heath hits one and we are fully weened I am going to start my battle with loosing the last of the baby weight. and when I mean last, I mean that last 24 pounds! yikes!! that was hard to admit! I know I can do it....I know well enough from last time that I need to let my hormones level back out and I can start to drop this weight. I just hope it was as easy as last time (and by easy I mean I was fat for a year and then BOOM I lost 20 pounds in about 3 months.) I am hoping for the same. and I am going to use this blog as my accountability. I think if I have to report my progress I will be more committed.


I am still debating whether or not I should post a pre-pic....maybe I will just take one and when I loose my weight I will post a before and after. Or I might get the guts to take a before.

I can do this and I will. I have already started to change my eating habits and even brought back my bento box for lunch


So, today is my first entry.
I am at 24 with 24 to go!!!

wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

CassandraG said...

Good luck Gina! I'm very impressed with your dedication regarding not eating fast food. I've no doubt that you can make your goal weight! You inspire me. And keep posting! I love seeing what you and the family are up to.